Saturday, December 19

no order.



Alright here you go. This post is just about a few songs that I am feeling at the moment. Like the title says, there is no order here, no theme. Enjoy.

First up is a Bassnectar remix of the popular Pixies song, Where is My Mind. I love how Bassnectar ended up keeping a lot of the original track involved with this one while adding his crazy hype bass driven style. This guy has skill and we can't wait to see him in Burlington again in August.

The Pixies - Where Is My Mind (Bassnectar Remix)

This next song sounds nothing like the original and I feel like that is a good thing. Passion Pit's song, To Kingdom Come does not sound like a banger, in fact I think it is a whiney piece of crap. Luckily for us, Grum did an amazing rework to this song and gave the track new life. There is a lot more going on in Grum's rendition and it definitely seems more complex and upbeat than the original.

Passion Pit - To Kingdom Come (Grum Vocal Mix)

.....................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment