Sunday, December 13

Sub Focus



Back in April 2009, I came across a pretty epic Essentials Mix on BBC Radio 1. It just so happened to be some dude named Sub Focus. I gave it a listen and thought it was pure gold. He has had me hooked with his crazy mashed up remixes for a while now and he is really starting to blow up. I know I have been posting a lot of dubby tracks and no, that isn’t all I listen to but this guy needs props. Seriously, just a few months ago he was not that popular, but now he is making a comeback with his hybrid drum & bass/ dubstep tracks. It blows my mind how he figured out how to fit the two genres together but Sub Focus definitely has something going on here.

When will he come to America to do a set? Who knows, but lets start out by showing him some love. Check out his site, buy his new album, get hooked.

Sub Focus - Could This Be Real

Empire Of The Sun - We Are The People (Sub Focus Remix)

.....................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment