Monday, September 7

THE NEED TO CHILL



So school started up once again and it is back to the usual hectic life of a college student balancing classwork, a job, and fun on the side. Recently I have been addicted to more low key but uplifting songs. It is kind of scary thinking that in only a short few months I will be graduating and left on my own to hunt for a job like many others. This is one of the worst times to graduate just because the economy is doing so poorly. It will be interesting to see how things turn out once I am done with school, but in the meantime, I'll just get lost in these sweet melodies and try to look at the brighter side of life.

Today we have a beautiful Odahl remix of the Luther Vandross song, Never too Much, as well as The Bloody Beetroots, Second Streets Have No Name featuring Beta Bow.



.....................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment