Sunday, October 11

NOT GRUNGE NOT SLIME, ITS OPTIMUS GRYME


Lost Sheep (thats me on the bottom right)

kind of recently back from NZ, i was reflecting one day and was evaluating my thoughts on dub step. a couple of my kiwi buddies were hard as about it and thus i was afforded heaps of listening opportunities. for some reason i couldnt acquire the taste of the rawness and filth of that wobble or quick pace change; basically I just couldnt handle the beast. upon further review however there has been a musical taste revelation in my life and there is now room in my library. Loud!, Deep, and Dark, Optimus Gryme was the spark* actually it was a few remixes and samples from Caspa (Kids dopest ghost) and Rusko that allowed me to become at all interested, but the first full songs ive enjoyed have been from this NZ native.

Check out Optimus Gryme's website for some free DLs

ive seen the light and a delicate faire maiden filled with barbaric terror has herded me into the right pasture. please excuse the overly excited vibes of personal discovery.

OPTIMUS GRYME - A Millie (dub step rmx)

Playlist: Chubby for Dubby youtube.

.....................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment