Saturday, January 9

Fresh Tracks



I'm still hooked on the good riding music ordeal and I feel like some more of my future posts will be of this nature.

First up is a Skream remix of the Klaxons track, It's Not Over Yet. I honestly love Skream. Some people may feel differently about him but I just find his simplistic style so intriguing. His deep bass driven dubstep can have the potential to blow out your headphones, but at the same time put you in a relaxing mood. This guy has some serious skill and I need to get out to see him. If you like this track I suggest you do the same.

Klaxons - It's Not Over Yet (Skream Remix)

The Hey Champ remix of What You Need by Priors is another smooth roller. Not nearly as bassy as the above track, but this one resides on the funky side of the electronic scene. The song is definitely pretty mysterious sounding and I have been meaning to post it for some time now.

Priors - What You Need (Hey Champ Remix)

.....................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment