Wednesday, December 2

CFCF + HCHC


Photo by Aaron Blatt

In case you didn’t hear, a member of the HCHC was injured during a DJ battle. We have been spending a lot of time with him in the beat lab/hospital, and we haven’t had time for humping the stick. There is some good news though, we will have a new writer joining us next week!

I consider Montreal to be local to me, but for some reason I don’t go into the city often enough. Its always a good time but I am too busy at the moment to visit.

CFCF is a Montreal DJ and he’s worth checking out, with your ears... Here are three of his newer jams that I hand selected.

CFCF – Big Love

Sally Shapiro – Love In July (CFCF Remix)

Midnight Star – Midas Touch (CFCF Remix)


.....................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment